Privacy and data protection are a high priority concern for Wankiamy Lda (Wan Kiamy). The use of Wan Kiamy's websites is possible without any indication of personal data, however, if a data holder wishes to purchase the products, receive the newsletter or contact Wan Kiamy, the processing of personal data may be required. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no other legal basis for such processing, we will request your consent.
The processing of personal data - such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number - must always comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and in accordance with regulations country-specific data protection measures applicable to Wan Kiamy. Through this data protection statement, we would like to inform the general public about the nature, scope and purpose of the personal data that we collect, use and process. In addition, you are informed, through this data protection statement, of the rights that assist you.
Name and Address of the data responsible
The data responsible, for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions related to data protection, is:
- WANKIAMY LDA
- RUA MANUEL FRANCISCO N3 APART. 102
- 2545-558 ALCABIDECHE
- PT 513978380
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://wankiamy.com/
Collection of data and general information
Wan Kiamy's internet pages collect a series of data and general information when a data subject or automated system browses the websites. This data and general information are stored in the server's log files. The types of browser and versions used can be collected, the operating system used by the access system, the website from which an access system reaches our websites (the so-called referents), the sub-websites, the date and time of access to the website, an Internet protocol address (IP address), the Internet service provider's access system and other similar data and information that can be used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
This information is necessary to make the content of our sites available correctly, to optimize their content, as well as their dissemination, to guarantee the long-term viability of our information technology systems and website technology, and to provide the authorities responsible for the application of the law the necessary information for the criminal process in case of a cyber-attack.
Types of data collection on the Wan Kiamy website
Our Email List:
Wan Kiamy offers those who subscribe to our email list an advance notice of sales, arrival of new merchandise, events and other news from Wan Kiamy. Email addresses are only used internally for the purpose of sending those emails. We respect your privacy rights and will not sell or rent your email address to other companies without your consent. The data subject can always unsubscribe from our email list, as set out in the "contact" section of the Wan Kiamy website. You can also unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
If the data subject decides to subscribe to our email list, the Wan Kiamy website may collect optional information, such as his name, postal code and product interests. We use this personal information to personalize our email messages and improve our product and service offerings.
Catalog Mailing List
If the data subject decides to subscribe to our catalog email list, Wan Kiamy will collect your name and address. The data subject can always choose not to receive the Wan Kiamy catalogs, for such purposes please contact us. Include your name and mailing address as shown in your catalog.
We will remove your name from our address book as soon as possible. Be aware that you may receive another catalog before removing your data.
When the data subject purchases a gift card, the Wan Kiamy website will collect your name, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, purchase amount and name username and password. We use this information to process and fulfill your gift card order.
Visit or Register at Wankiamy.com
It is not necessary to register to visit wankiamy.com. To take advantage of certain services, the data subject can choose to create an account by providing us with his email address and a private password. The personal information you provide to us when creating or updating an account and completing your purchase on our website (such as name, address, phone number, email address, billing address, shipping address and credit card information) credit) are kept in electronic files on our web server and our internal systems located in Portugal. Your registration information is used only to provide and administer the services requested, unless the data subject agrees.
We may collect optional demographic and / or preference information. We use this information to personalize or improve our product and service offerings, as well as for internal marketing research purposes.
We may offer the opportunity to engage with our content on third party websites, plug-ins and social networking applications. When the data subject engages with our content on third-party websites, plug-ins and social media applications, he or she may allow access to certain information associated with your social media account (for example, name, username, email address email, profile photo, gender) to deliver the content or as part of the operation of the website, plug-in or application. This information may be used to personalize your experience on our website and on third party websites, plug-ins and social networking applications, in addition to providing other products or services.
Retention of personal data
Personal data will be processed and stored only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of storage, or by legal imposition when applicable.
The data will be kept for the following purposes for the periods indicated:
- Client area: 2 years of inactivity;
- Contact details: 2 years of inactivity;
- Newsletter: 2 years of inactivity;
- Accounting file: 10 years;
- Other documents with legal basis: 12 years;
If the purpose of storage is not applicable, or if a storage period expires, personal data is regularly deleted or blocked in accordance with legal requirements.
Shopping at Wan Kiamy
If the data holder uses a credit or debit card for any of his purchases, Wan Kiamy will collect information related to the data holder's credit or debit card and signature for the purpose of processing his payment.
Rights of data holder (you).
If the data holder wishes to exercise any of the rights that will be listed below, he may at any time contact Wan Kiamy through the information provided in point 1.
Right of access
The holder of personal data has the right to obtain from Wan Kiamy the confirmation that the data concerning him is or is not subject to treatment and, if applicable, to access his personal data and access the information provided for by law.
If you want more than one copy of your personal data being processed, Wan Kiamy may subject this service to payment of a fee for administrative costs.
Right to rectification
The data holder has the right to obtain from Wan Kiamy, without undue delay, the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data about himself.
Right of erasure (Right to be forgotten)
The holder of personal data has the right to ask Wan Kiamy to delete his data, without undue delay, and Wan Kiamy has the obligation to delete personal data when, in particular, one of the following reasons applies:
• Personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose that motivated their collection or treatment;
• The holder has withdrawn his consent for the processing of data (in cases where the processing is based on consent) and there is no other reason for said processing;
• The holder is opposed to the treatment and there are no prevailing legitimate interests that justify the treatment. Right to limitation of treatment
The data holder has the right to obtain the limitation of processing from Wan Kiamy, if one of the following situations applies in particular:
- Challenge the accuracy of personal data, for a period that allows Wan Kiamy to verify its accuracy;
- The processing of data is lawful, and the data holder is opposed to deleting his personal data and requests, in return, to limit its use;
- Wan Kiamy no longer needs personal data for processing purposes, but such data is required by the holder for the purposes of declaring, exercising or defending a right in a judicial process;
- If you have opposed the processing, until it is found that the legitimate motives of the controller override those of the data subject.
Right to data portability
The data holder has the right to receive the personal data that concerns him and that he has provided to Wan Kiamy, when the latter uses automatic means for processing, in a structured format, in common use and automatic reading, and also the right to transmit that data to another controller.
When exercising their right to data portability, the data subject has the right to have personal data transmitted directly between data’s responsible, whenever technically possible.
Right of opposition
The data holder has the right to object to the processing of his / her personal data when the processing is carried out within the legitimate interest of Wan Kiamy or third parties, for the purposes of direct marketing or profiling.
Wan Kiamy ceases to process personal data in the event of opposition, unless there are compelling legitimate reasons for processing that void the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or to substantiate the exercise or defense of legal claims.
Right not to take individual automated decisions, including profiling
The data holder has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including the definition of profiles, as long as the decision is not necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the data holder and the person responsible data processing, unless you have given your consent.
Right to withdraw consent
If consent is legally necessary for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, although this right does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment carried out on the basis of the previously given consent or the further processing thereof. data, based on another legal basis, such as the performance of the contract or the legal obligation to which Wan Kiamy is subject.
Right to file a complaint
The data holder has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority. In Portugal, this authority is the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD). More information about CNPD can be obtained through the website www.cnpd.pt.
Legal basis for treatment
The processing of personal data must be supported by a legal basis for that purpose, which will be framed in one of the following situations:
• The data holder has given his consent for the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes;
• Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data holder is a party, or for pre-contractual steps at the request of the data holder;
• Processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the data responsible is subject;
• Processing is necessary to defend the vital interests of the data holder or another natural person;
• Processing is necessary for the exercise of functions of public interest or for the exercise of public authority that the data responsible is vested with;
• Processing is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by the data responsible or by third parties, unless the holder's fundamental interests or rights and freedoms that require the protection of personal data prevail, especially if the holder is a child (not applies to the processing of data by public authorities in the pursuit of their tasks electronically).
In this way, we are able to make our website relevant to your interests and needs. We use a persistent cookie (it remains linked to your browser) to record your details and thus recognize you if you return to our website.
Cookies we use on the Wan Kiamy website include:
• Strictly necessary cookies: Essential cookies as they allow you to move around the service and use its features, such as access to secure areas or access by login.
• Advertising cookies: Used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions such as avoiding the repeated repetition of the same ads, ensuring that the ads are displayed correctly and, in some cases, selecting ads taking into account your interests.
• Analytics cookies: Collect information used in aggregate to help us understand how the Wan Kiamy Website is used or to what extent our marketing campaigns are effective, or to help us personalize the website for you. This information is also used to evaluate your use of the Wan Kiamy Website, when compiling reports on activity for website operators and offer other services related to Internet activity and use on the Wan Kiamy Website.
- Google AdWords - http://www.google.com/settings/ads.
- Facebook Pixel - You can disable these cookies or similar technologies through your browser options.
- Twitter Advertising - You can disable personalized ads in the Twitter settings, in the promoted content and personalization sections.
- Google Analytics - You can disable cookies in your browser settings or by downloading a browser add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- You can disable cookies in your browser settings.
Data protection provisions on the application and use of Google Analytics
The Google Analytics component has been integrated into Wankiamy's websites. Google Analytics is an internet analytical service that consists of collecting, compiling and analyzing data on the behavior of visitors on websites. An analytical internet service collects, among other things, data about the website from which a person was directed, which subpages were visited, or how often and for what duration a subpage was viewed. Internet analytics are mainly used to optimize a website and to perform a cost-benefit analysis of Internet advertising.
The purpose of the Google Analytics component is to analyze the traffic on our website. Google uses the data and information collected, among others, to evaluate the use of our website and to provide online reports that show the activities on our website and to provide other services about its use on the Internet.
Wan Kiamy does not sell or disclose to third parties personal data that you provide to us. If necessary, before transferring your data to third parties, Wan Kiamy will ask for your consent. Wan Kiamy informs that the data may be accessed by its subcontractors when necessary for the proper fulfillment of the legal obligations and / or for the purposes indicated above. These subcontractors will only process your data for the purposes indicated by Wan Kiamy.
Wan Kiamy is developing the technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security of your data and to prevent unauthorized changes, loss, treatment or access, taking into account the available technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Provision of personal data as a legal or contractual requirement
The provision of personal data in certain situations is required by law (for example, tax regulations) or may also result from contractual provisions (for example, information about the contractual partner). It may be necessary to conclude a contract in which the data subject provides personal data, which must be further processed in that context. The data subject is, for example, required to provide personal data when Wan Kiamy signs a contract with him.
Last updated in December 2019